Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TV Cabinet Makeover: Take 2

Hi everyone!!

Remember when I shared with you Take 1 of the Cabinet Makeover?

Now here is the FINAL look after I repainted it, I'm in LOVE with this!!!!


It started out like this after the previous attempt to change the cabinet:


I taped off stripes how far I wanted them apart. It actually worked out great in the end. Then I painted every other stripe with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in French Linen.


The remaining stripes was painted with French Linen mixed with a little Old White. I wanted a very similar colour, just lighter.


I think it looks pretty amazing!!!



Have a blessed week!!!

** Linking up here & at this party!!! **




2 comments:

  1. This one is good. keep up the good work!.. sofa couch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. couch sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...