Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Three Ingredient Scone Recipe


Hello everyone!

Today I have a super easy recipe to share...


I whipped this up one Sunday morning for breakfast-in-bed. I took less than 30 minutes and the result was fabulous!

What you'll need:

3.5 cups Self Raising Flour
1 can Sprite (not diet!!)
1 cup fresh cream
1/2 tsp Salt

Oven: 200˚ C (400˚ F)


Mix cream with self raising flour. Slowly mix Sprite with flour-mixture. Don't stir to much. 


Form the dough into balls with your hands and place on a baking sheet. Paint the balls with egg-mixture and bake in hot oven for 15-20 minutes till golden brown.


3 Ingredient Scones l Couches and Cupcakes

And that's all! Oh how I love an easy recipe :-)


I served the scones with hard boiled eggs and preserves. Perfect for a Lazy Sunday morning or tea time! <3


Let me know if you try this!

Follow on Bloglovin









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...