Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How To Make The Perfect Cheese Platter


Hi there!!

Today I'll share my way of assembling the perfect cheese platter. I serve this (or a variation) A LOT. I like the way that every one can choose what they'll be having. I serve this as a snack or even after dinner as a dessert. Yum!


What you'll need:

2 Cheeses (One softer cheese and one hard cheese; eg. Blue Cheese & Camembert )
Nuts
Figs in Preserve
Crackers (I had Caramelized Onion Crackers)


I used a mild Blue cheese and made my CAMEMBERT, NUTS AND HONEY recipe (check back next week for the recipes!!).


A basic cheese platter should include the following:

1. 2+ Cheeses (More than two if you are more people)
2. Something sweet (Fresh fruit, preserved fruit, I even use jams)
3. Something crunchy (Nuts)
4. Something to eat the cheese with (Crackers or Bread)

Try experimenting with the arrangement of the cheese platter. Use small bowls, rustic trays, cheese knives or why not make chalkboard tags for each cheese/condiment?



Please share what YOU include in a cheese platter...
     
**Linking up here & here & Serenity Now & at thi party.**

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...