Sunday, August 18, 2013

Drab to Fab Candle Holder Makeover

Hi there!

Today I'll share this very easy makeover with you. A few years ago I bought these red, shiny candle holders, they were on sale after Christmas. I bought them with the idea to paint them, but I never came around. If I knew they can look so stunning, I would have done it long ago :-)



Here's the BEFORE. I don't like it at all...


I painted it with 2 coats of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in French Linen mixed with a little Old White. No sanding or prepping!!!

I just love how it blends in with the rest of our decor now.


Here's the candle holders in the living room:


Thanks for visiting! Have you liked my new Facebook page ?

Follow on Bloglovin



1 comment:

  1. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!. sofa sale

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...