Thursday, July 18, 2013

Greatest Washi Tape Decor Ideas


Hi there!

I've been using Washi Tape for a while now for wrapping presents and making cards. It's only recently that I began to see cute crafts for the home and started thinking about making some of it. Here's a few ideas that I think will be cute for a home... Enjoy!!



{Please Pin from original source}





Washi Shadow Box Artwork




Refreshing Furniture And Interior With Japanese Masking Tape

WASHI TAPE WALL



Hope you had fun!!

Do you have any more ideas? Some of these will be happening around here :-)

          Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with My Repurposed Life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what cute, cute ideas! I've just recently gotten hooked on washi tape, but I'm not sure I'd have enough nerve to do an entire wall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...