Sunday, July 14, 2013

Drab to fab: Glass bottles


Welcome back!

Today I'll share a super easy Glass Bottle Revamp.


 I had these ordinary, boring old glass bottles on hand. I have TONS of them. I can't throw away anything made of glass. I WILL have a use for all the glass bottles in the world someday :-) . Like these...


 I decided to give them a splash of paint to match other elements in our home. I used my new favorite color - Duck Egg Blue from Annie Sloan ChalkPaint. Have I mentioned my love for this product??!! 


And this is the fabulous end result:


Huge difference, hey?

Do you also paint random things in your home ;-) ?





9 comments:

  1. Very cute! I am always amazed at what a little paint can do. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely make-over ! New follower via Bloglovin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. What a nice update that adds a pop of color. I'm visiting from the Brag About It link party.

    Christy @ Creating a Beautiful Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Christy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and yet so cute. Way fun!Come link up to my linky party going on right now and share this post with us.
    http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/2013/07/centerpiece-wednesday-and-wrap-up_17.html
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chalk paint is so great to use and love how the bottles turned out.

    So glad you linked up with us at the BeBetsy BRAG ABOUT IT Link and Hop.

    Sharon and Denise ♥
    Fashion | Food | Beauty | Antiques | DIY | and much more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...